Friday 6 November 2009

Alice in Wonderland, Flu, Essays and Stolen Bikes.

Ooooh, bad mate to myself. I feel like I haven't blogged in ages. Nick Griffin on Question Time was amazing, and if you haven't already seen it, check out the Cassette Boy thing on YouTube :) It's awesome.




Okay, so it was Hannah's birthday on Tuesday and we went out the Friday before to Kasbah dressed as people from Alice in Wonderland. It was amazing. Here are a few pictures :) (taken by the wonderful Meg Briody)
The Queen of Hearts up to her old tricks <3
I think this was a triumph for James.
Queen of Hearts <3
Because a student party isn't a student party without tea :)
Fabulous night :)

I had flu all of last week, thought I was better on Friday night, went out, woke up Saturday and felt like DEATH. It was so very very uncool. Then, because my life is a joke, I lost my hearing in my right ear and I only got it back yesterday. WHAT IS THIS LIFE?!?!?! I'm glad to be fully hearing person again.
And now I am better I am horrifically behind on my university life. I am obviously so bothered by this, as I'm currently writing a blog then I plan to make rice pudding, eat rice pudding and then probably potter for a bit. Then maybe do some work. Hm. Maybe. I have 3 essays to do, 2000 words each, and a week and a half in which to do them. I'm sure it'll be fine. I have one essay plan, I'll do the other one after rice pudding, and then I'll feel that little bit better about my degree...maybe.
This week our neighbours had their two new bikes stolen. Also, my dad left the garden gate unlocked AND the shed unlocked and now his bike has been stolen. Bike stealing epidemic just in time for Christmas. Obviously this is the case. My rents went on holiday this morning too, what a good start to their trip. Urgh.
Anyway, rice pudding beckons, and I'll like to get at least a little work done before Jack gets here, although that probably won't be for hours yet, so I sort of have ages to do work. Urgh.
Love xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment