Saturday 26 December 2009

Christmas Blog!!! :D

Yay, festive season!!!! I'm writing this as Christmas Day ends, as I'm so full of chocolate and general food stuffs that I only have the capacity to click, type and change the channel. These are the only three things I do anyway, so not to worry :D

The past week has been rather busy. A few things have been annoying; like snow...and my impetigo coming and going like the wireless signal in Forfield Place. It's generally been a good week though :D I've seen Jack a lot, as we'll be going back to the poverty long distance thing pretty soon, sad times. The snow was annoying, because it was literally just solid ice everywhere after like half an hour. I had to walk like a retard in my wellies...which split...and now have insulation tape on the inside. Urgh, I'm so cool. They did have insulation tape on the outside too, and people were proper staring at my feet and I was getting slightly too embarrassed by all the staring so decided to take the tape off :(



Today I cooked Christmas dinner. I know, me...cooking...a REALLY important dinner. I'm mental, I know. Three hours of cooking and when I sat down to eat my dinner I was so very very very sick at the sight of food, I just looked at it...ate some...and then looked at it more and decided I was full. I then filled up on chocolate whilst watching Michael McIntyre's 'Hello Wembley' DVD, it's hilarious :D. I bought it for my Dad's present, as he LOVES him, which is weird, as he usually hates stand up comedians. Successful purchase though :D THANK GOD.

I throughly enjoyed this Christmas though. It was weird not having Han with us (she was at Mum's). That's why I volunteered to make the dinner, as I would be bored without the general sibling abuse. It's been a good day though. Really busy. I'm super happy with my presents. I got through all my presents and was shocked at the lack of new PJs and socks...then I found my last couple of presents...which were PJs and socks. They never ever fail me as parents :D

Tomorrow is Boxing Day. Packing for Milton Keynes shall commence...and I'll probably keep applying that new bright red lipgloss cos it's AMAZING.

Haaaa, Jack and I were discussing how we got together and he said;
Jack: Not as though it was a job vacany like
Me: My interview would have been AMAZING
Jack: I can imagine, you're plotting it out word for word in your head right now :P
THIS IS VERY VERY TRUE. I'm just wondering what questions I would ask....urgh, it's like a cheesy Saturday night gameshow.


I less than 3 you all (<3)

No comments:

Post a Comment