Friday 15 January 2010

It's all swings and roundabouts.

Happy New Year! I figured I should blog, as it's all go now.
Hello Term 2, Year 2.

I've started this term in a much more productive manner. I have a to-do which pains my eyes. I will be smart this term, I MUST. I didn't come to this uni just to scrape a pass. The word scrape is horrible. I think that's probably because it has the word "rape" in it....just sayin'
Anyway, more importantly. I'm in a very good mood now it's towards the end of the week. I really didn't want to come back to uni, but now I'm back in to the swing of things, it's nice :)

These pictures sum up all the millions of thoughts I'm having at the moment.




Sometimes there are just some things you need to stop moaning about and get on with.
It will all be worth it in the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment