Friday 19 February 2010

Ahhh, sexist little pricks. How you fill my day with anti-joy.

I feel this small, but important, rant is necessary. Fan pages on Facebook are obviously quite funny, everybody likes to join, have a laugh and never really bother about it again. However, since the change of Facebook my newsfeed is clogged with a nice bit of sexist shite :)

Reasons when it's acceptable to punch a woman in the face
If you spell 'Woman' backwards it spells 'Kitchen' (There's a lot of these "women get back in the kitchen" ones)
"Hi. I'm a girl. I don't play COD, but that's what my gash smells like." (That's just grim)

I know these are all meant to be funny and light-hearted. But when it's guys you genuinely like and are friends with, it's just a bit disheartening when they join them and are like "lol women, dey r silly n should be bringin me beer n steak whilst i watch da football den play on COD".
It pains me that some people I'm friends with think that having that attitude is funny. It's not funny, and all you do is look immature and twattish.

Also, whilst I'm ranting about the male of the species...I may as well complain about the copious amount of girls that join the following groups.
Behind every untrusting girl is a boy who made her that way. (URGH)
24 Reasons why men are happier people (This is just dim, written by someone who knows very little about life)
Hi, I'm a boy and I ignore decent girls and choose sluts instead. (Just to throw it out their...they're probably not very good guys anyway :|)

This one is beautiful. Girls should stay away from boys who have a GIRLFRIEND. I find this one funny purely because it's the whole "omg u iz tryin ta steal my bf" thing. No-one can be stolen, love. You're boyfriend has a say in the matter too, don't ya know.

I think my Facebook rant is over now. I just get angry at how many twatty things people think are funny/true. I'll shut up now. This blogging malarky is turning into something emotional and it was never meant to be that way, SORRY BLOG!

When my wardrobe looks like this, I'll shut up. (look! I like a stereotypical female thing, lolololol *sigh*)

No comments:

Post a Comment