Wednesday 17 February 2010

Lent. How about no.

A couple of years ago I gave up all chocolatey goods for lent. It was suprisingly easy, but never again, thank you. This year I'm giving up nothing, I genuinely hadn't even thought about it until today...which is a day too late. It did make me think of a few things I should give up/should get round to doing for now.

1. Use facebook less.
2. Work more.
3. Get out more.
4. Be more motivated.
5. Actually care about my degree more :|
(total overuse of the word 'more' I know)

I bought this book the other day, it looks amazing.
http://www.amazon.co.uk/Foucault-Reader-Introduction-Foucaults-Sciences/dp/0140124861

I'm currently in Leeds visiting Jack. I love it here, it's so nice. His housemates are all lovely and I shall definitely visit more often :) Valentine's Day was lovely too :)

 

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment