Friday 19 March 2010

Moving house

I shouldn't really be writing this, I have a massive list of things to-do before I get my train at 3pm. In all honesty though, I managed to wake up at 8.20am, so that's enough activity for me to be proud of myself.

My parents are moving house today. I'm quite excited, when I get home I'll have to get on a different bus, a totally different route and live in my new house. Which I refuse to call a 'home', yet. It's a house of utter '70s decor. Always hideous. I'm excited to have a room that isn't a loft at home, as I was going mental in that loft, I'm far too tall. So yes, new house, so excitteeddd!!!!!

Easter holidays mean assessed essays. I have 4 essays to do, total of 14,000  words. I've written about 2000 words so far, so I lie when I say 14,000...obviously it makes no-fucking-difference, as 12,000 is still shitloads. However, my essays are interesting, it could be worse, I could be writing one on some biochemistry related sequence thing like Marc. How depressing.

I would just like an Easter egg, please.

I took this on one of those "I've never voted Tory before, but..." billboards.

Oh, and I've decided who I'm voting for, at long last. I've also registered now too, so it's all official. 
MAKE SURE YOU REGISTER TO VOTE.

No comments:

Post a Comment