Sunday 10 October 2010

It never ennnddsss.

The Conservative Party Conference this week was genuinely the final nail in my conference coffin. My Google Reader is at 900 [Edit: by the time I finished this blog it was at 937, may have to dedicate a day to reading all that]. I feel like my brain is smushed with so much political blaaahh. I'm not complaining, I obviously like politics, or I wouldn't follow a million (/185, according to the reader) blogs. Not all of those blogs are political, I'm not that insane. (If anyone wanted a really good insight in to my brain then my Google Reader would be the best way in.)

Now the Shadow Cabinet has been announced, Lord Browne's report is coming out and then the Spending Review is in like, 9 days. These are the events I actually care about, there's a load of other stuff happening too. Blah.

Looking forward to Ed Miliband at PMQs (ok, not looking forward in the same way I would look forward to a holiday, but ya know...excited to see. Is excited too enthusiastic? You know what I mean.) Though it'll be his first and therefore probably a bit painful. Poor Mili-E. Although, saying that, his performance on The Politics Show was brilliant. I love when he says "come off it". He's such a joy. Hopefully he'll stick to acting human-like, it's going well so far.


(If you can spot in this blog where there should be a "That's what she said", then you can have a prize).

1 comment:

  1. just spent the past half hour or so going through your blog, i feel like a slight creep-o but will proceed and finish my lurking like a good ol creep. oh yes.
    i love what you write, a whole load.

    ReplyDelete