Wednesday 2 October 2013

30 Before 30.

I thought I would do this as I'm a huge fan of setting myself things to do (especially when all the things are fun). I've written this list on paper and hung it on my wall as a reminder of things I want to achieve over the next 6 and a bit years - I think I've given myself plenty of time, ha. 

(Photo by +Nicola Jewellhttp://www.nicolajewell.com/)
  1. Cook/bake 50+ recipes.
  2. Have a spa day.
  3. Go on a mini-break by myself.
  4. Go to the theatre and see a show.
  5. Upcycle something.
  6. Paraglide.
  7. U.S tour!
  8. Run a 5K race.
  9. Move out of my parent's house.
  10. Have more than £2000 in savings.
  11. Get a manicure (I know, I can't believe I've never had one either).
  12. Become a teacher and start a proper career.
  13. Get a car.
  14. Have investments/shares.
  15. Get a henna tattoo.
  16. Have afternoon tea at Claridge's
  17. Fly in a helicopter.
  18. Be paying into a pension.
  19. Eat something I've grown.
  20. Ride in a hot air balloon.
  21. Visit a country I've never been to before.
  22. Live in a city.
  23. Go to Sweden and be jealous of how amazing they are.
  24. Turn my collection of postcards and tickets into some sort of artwork.
  25. Host a dinner party.
  26. Stay positive and free of depression.
  27. Take my parents (and sister, obviously) on a really fancy meal out.
  28. Read more! (Everyone says this, but I really need to do this).
  29. See The Book of Mormon in the West End.
  30. Stay motivated. I'm not a particularly lazy person and I don't want that to change.
Bring it.

No comments:

Post a Comment