Sunday 9 May 2010

*hmph*

Okay so we have no government, and to quote Jo Brand on 'Have I got Election News for you', "We're the envy of every country in the world." Brilliant.

For those of you that haven't seen it, and apologies to those of you that have, this video is brilliant.
George Osborne saying "yah" combined with the picture of him is just pure brilliance.
(Html isn't allowing me to make this video smaller, why are you defying me html!?!)



On a none-politics note, (COS EVERYONE IS SICK OF IT), Radio 1's big weekend looks pretty good. Didn't get tickets, obbvv. Couldn't go anyway now I'm all employed and that. Shame. I just want Greg James though, just want him a lot.

I fancy him so much.

I bought my tickets and my Eurostar to go to Paris on August bank holiday weekend as I'm going to Rock en Seine (it's a music festival) with Meg, Hannah and Susan <3. So excited. It'll be awessommee. Have a gander >> http://www.rockenseine.com/en/. The train there and the tickets have all come to a price under £200 *sniggers at the price everyone pays for Leeds*.


I need to learn to just put them in the recycling. I just can't bring myself to do it.

Good day to you all.


2 comments:

  1. Your Greg James obsession is getting out of hand.

    THIS IS AN INTERVENTION.

    Love and so on :P
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. HOW DARE YOU!?! I know it's an issue :(. It depresses me that he's not mega famous, because at least then I'd be able to buy a poster of him for my 13 year old girl brain's wall :\.
    Fanx for the love, rightbackatcha xxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete