Monday 26 April 2010

Asking for money...from parents.

I sometimes think that parents think people can still live off a twopence and a slice of bread...and possibly some bacon fat. This drives me mad. I know every little helps when it comes to money, but I'm not 12 years old any more and cannot live on a fiver...despite what my elders seem to think. The nutters.

I just finished all my lecture for Gender, Culture and Popular Media. It's a sad time. I will miss the Steinberg and her "gender does not exist in a vacuum","vis-a-vis this and vis a vis that" and "heteronormativity". All of these are said with a slightly twangy American accent.

Why do Americans say "ass-burgers" for "aspergers"??? It's a bit weird.

I love Hipster Kitty <3

3 comments:

  1. Pokedad is my favourite.

    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v514/Jetlogs/Dadstoise.jpg

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhhh, Hugh, Pokedad! That's new to me, I enjoyed that :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. We americans are dumb bullies, we may not want to accept that it is how we are viewed around the world but it is true.

    my blog: ♥La Stylin Girraffe♥

    ReplyDelete