Monday 13 December 2010

Chat chat chaaattyyy

(EDIT: This is not what my life solely consists of, but you all don't need to hear how much of a mess my life is, thankyouverymuch)

It's been a while since a did a chatty blog. I've been ranting about something or other in all my past blogs. Shame on me. Well, here is a nice blog full of things I've been up to. EXCITING (it may not be very exciting, as I haven't been up to that much).


It has been rather chilly here, just like everywhere else. I'm sure you've heard about the country being quite cold, right? I know, I know, there is nothing more newsworthy than the snow/cold in December. It's a shocker every year. Leamington Spa -being the aesthetically pleasing place that it is- looked even prettier in the ice and snow...I say snow, the snow here was pitiful. It was literally just ice and I dislike ice (does anyone actually like it?). My dislike is mainly because I'm not the most graceful of people and I'm generally quite clumsy...so I slip a lot. The other day I managed to slightly trip on air (because for some reason I don't need things to actually trip over) and I landed on a Postman, that was a hideous moment. I was in a rush to get to the bus stop so I just ran off saying "Thanks for saving me from the floor!" So embarrassing.


I and few of the Warwick Labour lot ventured in to the depths of a snow-covered Coventry to do some leafleting the other week. It was freezing with actual snow. I obviously wasn't dressed appropriately, as I'm never dressed properly. I wear what I wear in summer during winter, I just add/remove cardigans/leggings. It was fine. Ben and I looked suitably frozen by the end. It didn't help that Ben posted our map in someone's house, ha. Also, people in Coventry, why do you all have stairs going up to your house, it's such a massive effort and it's terrifying during icy-snow-times.


I've just realised that I'm going backwards in time. Basically, the further down the blog you go the longer ago it happened, understood? This picture (in which I have gum in my mouth, not some weird protruding tooth) was from the first lot of student protests, ya know the ones. If the words "Siege of Milbank" don't mean anything to you, then quite frankly, you're very out of the loop. This was over a month ago, where have you been? I, along with the majority of people there, enjoyed a bit of peaceful protest. Again, it was freezing. The day was rather hilarious (not the cause, the cause is anything but hilarious, condem wankers). We ended up going to King's College SU and having some food and alcohol. We were sat in the warmth watching the coverage of the protests on Sky News and the BBC (which is quite weird when you've just been stood right there) and we saw the headlines about something was being broken into. We weren't that pleased at the time, as we thought it'd make us all look like student wankers...then we found out it was Tory HQ that had been 'seized' and all was well. However, I will highlight something...Baroness Warsi, the ultimate Wicked Witch of the Tories, was apparently in Tory HQ at the time. To those of you that know about her you'll understand why we were quite happy that the building was being ransacked. Bitch. (I have more opinions on the violence -in this demo and the ones that have succeeded it- but quite frankly I can't be arsed writing them). 


Good day to you all, it's quite nice to have a nice chatty blog again :)

2 comments:

  1. i love how your life comprises of falling over and politics according to this blog....SUCH a lie :p

    ReplyDelete
  2. HA. Can you imagine if I actually wrote all the other stuff I did?!?! No-one needs to know how much of a mess my life is ;p

    ReplyDelete