Monday 21 June 2010

Gaydar

So, apparently there is a thing called a gaydar. Being from Blackpool - a place littered with drag acts and gay clubs - I should have a pretty decent gaydar. Apparently not. I am totally void of a gaydar. Not even in that cute innocent way where I don't want to stereotype gay people, and I'm just trying to avoid the whole "they just look gay, ya know" ordeal. I genuinely just do not know, unless someone says "THEY'RE QUITE CLEARLY GAY, HERE ARE REASONS," then I just wander around fancying gay men.

That's not even a joke, I always fancy gay men, again I blame the lack of gaydar. My gaydar is literally made up of two options, "I have been told they are gay" and "I have not been told they are gay".

This is why I enjoy having faghag friends who could probably sniff out any gay men within a 5 mile radius.

So to those of you with gaydars, embrace them, you lucky sods.

(When I spellchecked this blog the only things that came up yellow were gaydar and faghag. I like to think this is spellcheck having a gaydar)

1 comment:

  1. haha! I enjoy that spellcheck has a stronger gaydar than you :)

    ReplyDelete