Saturday 20 November 2010

Plain offensive

I shall now tell you about a conversation I had yesterday. Enjoy *rolls eyes*

Girl: You know, men are getting children to sit with an address on the streets and women see the children and feel bad for them, so they take the kid to this address and they get gang-raped by these men
Me: That's really horrible.
Boy: It probably wasn't horrible. Ya know, about 9 out of 10 women enjoy it.
Me: Well that's bullshit.
Boy: No, it's a fact. Especially if the men are hot.
Me: Are you actually joking?
Boy: No. Why? You gonna get all feministy on me?
Me: Probably
Girl: Are you a feminist?!
Me: Yes
Girl: Oh I love feminists, are you gay?
Me: Sadly not
Girl: Ahh, that's a shame.

WHAT EVEN WAS THAT?!!?

2 comments:

  1. AHAHAHA. Mate I love her! That is exactly the type of question I would ask you. But the reply would be different ;)

    The boy however, prick.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The boy was indeed a prick for saying that. Urrgghh, I could have massively gone off on one, I remained calm *breathes*

    The girl is lovely though, she's fine. At least she loves feminists, even if she only loves them cos she think she's more likely to get poontang.

    xxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete