Wednesday 4 August 2010

Inventions.

Sometimes I do things and think "Why has no one ever done this before, it's pure genius?!" I have these moments on a regular basis, only to find out that everybody does them and apparently I'm just way behind. One example that sticks in my head is when I discovered you could use a cotton bud dipped in nail polish remover to get rid of any polish you accidentally got on your skin. I told my friends (I was really excited at my amazing discovery) and I received a look like I'd just told them I went to the toilet all my grown-up self. Turns out everyone does that with their cotton buds.

I will be on Dragons' Den. I WILL.
Even if it's just to hear Duncan Bannatyne say my idea is "ludicrous".
I still think Bannatyne is looking smokin' for his age. Yep, I just said smokin'.

(Has anyone else been watching the new series of Dragon's Den? Is it just me is James Caan being really really weird? I know he had that whole non-dom debate with Duncan Bannatyne, but that can't be the reason for his quietness. Weird man. Look out for his weirdness when you watch it next.)

No comments:

Post a Comment