Saturday 17 July 2010

A-levels + Picture Whores = Sixth Form



Yep, a poncey reminiscing blog, just after I've turned 20. You knew it was coming.

It's very weird to think I've been at university for as long as I was at college. College seemed so important, and it was in many way, but uni has been mental. Okay, so maybe mental isn't the right word (I need to find a new adjective), but it's been very, well...character developing. This is good though, I'm definitely more comfortable with myself than I ever have been, not so comfortable I want to wear jogging bottoms in public. God no, I'm not that comfortable, that's like, weird comfortable, I hope never to be that comfortable. Anyway, let's not get on to people and clothes that shouldn't be worn in public, I could go on forever, and although it'd probably be humorous, it's not what this blog was intended to be, no being funny for this blog (probs).

Right, back to my story, I got the bus to meet Rampley in town and she was wearing a blue and white polka-dot top, and I was wearing a blue and white polka-dot dress, we have similar hair and are of similar height. We looked ridiculous walking around town (this is all too common an occurrence). We went for lunch in a little place in town called Cupcake. We did the usual chat and then I realised it'd been four years since we first met. This is weird, I always think of college friends as being my recent group of friends. This has made me feel a little old.

However, whilst I'm remembering how much of a twat I was in college (Okay, I wasn't a twat, but 'then me' would have annoyed 'now me', therefore I class myself as a twat. Although, many things annoy me, this isn't the time to get into this...) here are pictures of me in college (16/17 years old), oh god this will be awful, but I need to re-live the pain.




I leave you with this image, 17 year old me, being an absolute douche.

3 comments:

  1. Oh Sophie, this blog was a pleasant sight for my eyes. The last image especially. The one above it however of me demonstrating how to bend like a retard is not so great, but as it also depicts our place of meet then I shall let you off. I'm also really glad the pie snuck in there too, the sneaky devil.
    ps. The 'then you' was not a twat, she was cool. You have simply developed into a more cool 'now you' xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh, I remember those days. Many a free period spent in the Ashworth room pissing about on the Mac cameras! :P
    I think it's a shame we didn't chat as much back then as we do now (I honestly can't remember, did we do Media together? O_o)
    And you weren't a twat! xD
    x x

    ReplyDelete