Friday 9 July 2010

Turning 20.


For my 20th birthday (in the day time), we went to a place called 'Potter In'. It was so relaxing. The pictures above are what we painted. It was so nice to just do something chilled out after all that time of exams and awful stressness.

This was my tea cup after it'd been in the kiln :).

We did also venture in to Kenilworth, going for a lovely pub dinner, which made a nice change to the usual Italian/Indian choice of food. Then we went home with our goodies from Waitrose and watched Sleeping Beauty. Such a lovely chilled out birthday.

Good friends, good times.

4 comments:

  1. :O New layout.... love it m'dear :)
    Twas such a fab day- we'll have to do it next year sometime

    Danni
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Danni :) Yay for the new layout. I figured I wanted something that looked a little more streamlined. We have to do it again. I've got your's with me, it's LOVELY. Really really pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That teacup is the cutest thing ever! I would like to steal it :) When I come visit next year can we do this please? :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Nicola We definitely can do it, it's so much fun. Really relaxing too :)

    ReplyDelete